FitRight Toddler&Me Studio classes are an intermediate to advanced postnatal exercise class, aimed at functional rehabilitation and low impact cardio workouts, with a specific focus on abdominal and pelvic floor muscle rehabilitation.
- Suitable for Mums with children approximately 6 months to 5 years of age.
- Younger siblings welcome.
- These classes are run within various community based locations, in a group setting.
- Cost is $264 for a 8 week course – (8 classes at $33 per class). For more information please see our FAQ page.
- Classes attended are Private health fund rebatable
- Classes will be individualised as required
- Due to potential infection control requirements, you will be notified if you’re required to bring along any equipment used
- Community volunteers are usually present at these classes to help to care for the babies. Depending on current infection control guidelines, they may not be present, and you may like to consider bringing a friend or family member to assist with caring for your baby if this is possible.
Please note that an initial assessment with a physiotherapist is pre-requisite.
Please note that it is now mandated by the WA government that everybody attending indoor group fitness classes is required to be double vaccinated against COVID 19. Please be aware that you will be asked for your vaccination record before you begin your first class.
Mid course enrolments are now available at cost of $38 per class.