PregEd is a 3 hour pregnancy education workshop, run by physiotherapists with extra training in the area of Women’s Health.
This workshop is interactive and limited to very small groups, and is suitable for any stage of pregnancy, but we encourage women to attend as early as possible.
- Learn about how to keep your pelvic floor and abdominal muscles strong.
- Understand how and why to modify exercise in pregnancy.
- Be informed about the variety of services that specialist physiotherapists can offer during pregnancy and in the early recovery phase after birth.
- Receive an individual screening assessment for your pelvic floor muscles with an abdominal real time ultrasound machine.
- PregEd small group workshops are Private health fund relatable
Pregnancy Package Special
Add on our ‘Pregnancy Package Special’ for only $19!
This ‘Pregnancy Package Special’ includes
- Access to the FitRight Mums online membership for 3 months (large video library of pregnancy exercise routines to perform at home)
- Discounted rate for a 6-week pregnancy exercise course (one free class)
That’s over $70 worth of extra value for only $19!
Upcoming small group workshop dates:
- Saturday 23rd October 12-3pm
- Saturday 13th November 12-3pm
- Saturday 4th December 12-3pm