FitRight Empower is a mixed level mat class aimed at promoting optimal posture, flexibility and strength, with a specific focus on abdominal and pelvic floor muscle rehabilitation. These classes are also ideal for women wanting to keep fit and strong during and after menopause, and to optimise heart, bone and pelvic floor health.
- Suitable for all women and mums with young children of any age (from approximately 6 months of age)
- These classes are run within various community based locations, in a group setting.
- Cost is $264 for a 8 week course – (8 classes at $33 per class). For more information please see our FAQ page.
- Classes attended are Private health fund rebatable
- Classes will be individualised as required
- Due to potential infection control requirements, you will be notified if you’re required to bring along any equipment used
Please note that an initial assessment with a physiotherapist is pre-requisite.
All advertised class times are in Perth Australia time (AWST)
Mid course enrolments are now available at cost of $38 per class.