The FitRight Access to Education & Feedback Fee ensures that our physiotherapists are provided with relevant professional development. Feedback sessions provide valuable feedback to you, the instructor, and help to maintain quality control over the business.
This is charged as $150 + GST every six months, and covers:
- At least 3 or 4 ProfessionalEd sessions valued at $40 + GST each per 6 months
- Access to the FitRight ProfessionalEd – Members Only group, containing video replays of all previous ProfessionalEd sessions and the ability to watch future sessions live from home, usually charged at $18/month or $200/year
- Access to the FitRight Mums – Members Only group, containing a library of resources (workout ideas and education videos aimed at pre and postnatal women) worth $19/month
- Discounted access to FitRight hosted workshops. In 2019 FitRight hosted workshops by Antony Lo, Wendy Sweet (Menopause Workshop) and Marietta Mehanni (Aqua workshop)
- Access to the FitRight Google Drive resources including Women’s Health Physiotherapy handouts and assessment forms, patient handouts and marketing templates.
- Access to FitRight Instructors Facebook page where you can ask clinical or class related questions. This is also where opportunities for leave relief for classes are posted.
- Access to the FitRight Feedback System. As classes are run independently, FitRight offers a video Feedback system which is accessible to all instructors. We have an experienced FitRight Physiotherapist (who also has post graduate qualifications in Pelvic Health Physiotherapy and Clinical Pilates instructing) who provides the feedback. 1 feedback session is included per 6 months.